18 August 2007

Top 5 of the Day

Hi Everyone.

Everyday while in India, we will be creating a TOP 5 LIST.

So, for our first day here, this is our list of Top 5 Quotes from Yadavali regarding this blog:

5. SO...have you heard about this blogging?
4. SO.. you guys can start posting at anytime now.
3. SO...I've put in my blog for today. I'm worried that no one else is going to blog.
2. SO...You guys should really CONSIDER posting a blog before we leave.
1. SO...You know, even my mom is worried that no one else is going to blog.

Hope that you enjoy our first post!

The Group (minus one Yadavalli)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear you all made it safely to India. I'm also glad to see that someone posted a blog other than Dr. Y. I was afraid he was actually on a trip with his imaginary friends.